Wednesday, November 19, 2008

let your light shine


okay, i lied, my banquette is not yet painted as promised, but hey I am only one person with a millions ideas and things to do. However, I am crossing off more things off my husband's-to-do-list. This week we finally hang my awesome antique find. I love this light fixture, it reminds me of Morocco with an old world feel. I found this baby at an antique shop in Cocoa Beach, Florida... Below you will is my husband's-to-list. He has quite a way to go before he's finish but I am cheering for him that he will complete these things quickly... because the list continues to grow honey and the faster you mark things off the better you will feel, I promise!

My husband’s To-Do-List
1. Install wood floors in living, dinning and staircase
2. Install new base board
3. Stain kitchen cabinets
4. Purchase chandelier from pottery barn
5. Install chandelier from pottery barn
6. Re-paint front and side door
7. Install crown molding downstairs
8. Get new mirror for downstairs bathroom
9. Install lights above kitchen cabinets
10. Paint inside of coat closet
11. Hang frames along staircase wall
12. Paint outside porch railings and porch floor
13. Install surround sound in living room
14. Hang drapes in bedroom
15. Re-Upholstery bedroom chair
16. Install California closet in master bedroom
17. Get organizers for garage
18. Hang art work in living/dinning room
19. Install brick work on the outside of the house
20. Finish landscape in the font yard
21. Install pavers in the back yard and start landscape
22. Get closet organizers for downstairs coat closet
23. Paint front, kitchen and garage door
24. Hang mother’s antique clock in entry way
25. Change out light fixtures downstairs
26. Get flat screen for kitchenette
27. Install surround sound downstairs
28. Change downstairs fan
29. Change master bedroom fan
30. Install brick on the outside of the house
31. Redo backyard with pavers
32. Install banquette
33. Paint banquette
34. Organize garage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that's a lot of work!

Tamsin Thomas said...

i know, but he should have never told me he was handy!