Monday, December 15, 2008

love.


today i reveal the truth about love. for months i have tried to get rid of these canisters because they did not fit the decor (i feel they are a bit country). I have tried taking them back but I just didn't have the heart to. For months/years this has been on my mind and I have searched to find something else,but I just keep coming back to these canisters... even though i have tried taking these canisters back many times, to buy a better canister that I feel i will love even more. but your first love will be your only true love... it's not in my heart to just abandon my canister as if I don't love them... that's the thing about love, love will come find you just to remind you of who you are... and so my friends, even though these canisters look a bit country, the perfect marriage has been formed and I am keeping my first love!

No comments: